Thursday, July 14, 2011

thanks....

to Tricia from Tricia's Craft Box for this award
The rules of the reward are as such.


  1. Thank the person who has awarded you
  2. List seven things about yourself
  3. Pass the award to 15 other stylish bloggers
The seven things about myself.....
  1. I love to stitch
  2. I love read
  3. I'm a musician and singer
  4. I have a collection of angels
  5. I watch the soaps
  6. I watch tennis when i can
  7. I like interior design
 Now to give the reward to 15 other stylish bloggers,

  1. Claire's stitching blog
  2. Carolinea's cross stitch
  3. Stitchypie83
  4. Lucie's Stitching Journey
  5. Mary Joan stitching
  6. Xeihua
  7. Heather's stitching story
  8. Stephie's stitching
  9. Tricia's Craft Box
  10. Ruth's Running Stitch
  11. Tricia's smonkeys
  12. shirleystitches
  13. my crafty blog
  14. Tangled threads
  15. Lynn B's finishing touches for cross stitch

No comments:

Post a Comment